Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dil dosti dance Full Title Song- Video and MP3 download links



Lyrics of the title song


Rock d dance floor

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,
De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan
Life is fun, its full on masti
Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti
For one thing which is our life
Its salsa, its bhangra, its hiphop, its jazz
D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Ch ch Check this out

Its one life, try yaro flip
Balance your moves n u won’t slip
Come on move your hip, Its rock n roll, bhangra palo baja ke dhol
D d dil se dosti
D d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,
De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan
Life is fun, its full of masti
Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti
For one thing which is our life
Its salsa, bhangra, hiphop, jazz
D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Ch ch check this out

Here we go

Its one life go for a flip,
Balance your moves n u won’t slip
Come on, move your hips n rock n roll
bhangra palo baja ke dhol
D d dil se dosti
D d dil se dance
De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance
D d dil dosti dance

Video of the title song




Audio track and mp3 download

Click here to listen & download the song

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are the BEST

... said...

Superb gyues

angel said...

d3 rockz and will rock forever

Anonymous said...

this is the one of best show in the world..........love u d3 team specially rey ,kriya,swayam n sharon............kriya kab aayigi.........

priya pal said...

This show is my fav. and i really LOVE YOU SWAYAM.....SWAYAM you are my first and last dream......<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

I just luv D3 N specially $häwåým, hey when Kria is coming back? Luv u all guys of D3

Lukesh Waghmare said...

i luv dil dosti dance
& i l u sharon

ashutosh jha said...

a very beautifully made serial i had ever seen on telivision. sharin -shauyam & ray you just rock the stage.

Anonymous said...

I love this show I was never missing this show hey shoyam nd sharen your love story was so sweet ur all bst moment i like it.. Thnx chnl V. Plz this show never end.. Love you all d3 team.... Bst of luck..:)

Ameet Prajapati said...

i like d3 n i never mis any episode. I like shwayam n sharon chemstry in d3 n i like ths couple 2 much.. N like sharon

Patel Bhavin said...

i very very like d3, and i never miss any episode, i also like d3 group and my favourite is rey..

azad ansari said...

i like also d3, and i never miss any episode, i also like d3 group and my favourite is
-shauyam & ray' tani

Naazma saifi said...

U guys r realy rock...
I like Ray n Tani...
Ray n Tani look fab togthr...
Luv u D3..luv u guys..
Best of luck....

Anonymous said...

I love this show and love you Tani you are my fav. love you tani

Anonymous said...

My fav show is d3 I like rey and kria's chemistry they both look osam

Anonymous said...

d3 rockzzzzzz wid kriyaansh <3

Anonymous said...

rey n kria nly thy r made 4 each othr bt nt any1 else.......
kr rockzzzzzzzz <3

Anonymous said...

i lov u tani n kruti both of u bcz u r osam yarrrr..........!!!!!!!!!

Mira Patel said...

i love amar in D3...n i like amar n kriya's chemistry...but so sad that kriya is out of the show....n tani is come ...

SURAJ DAS said...

swaym,shyren,ray & all teams member both of you are incredible. swyam your look are very romantic.

Anonymous said...

I like D3,it is one of my fav show luv u swayum,sharon,rey,taani,rinni..............I can't write more names bt u all r my fav....... good luck!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i like d3,it is one of my fav show and mostly ray n tanni both r look so romentic but d war never end y? i wise they will love each soon

Anonymous said...

Hi,its Sneha.All of u r bst.But Rey 'n' Kria &Swayum 'n' Sharon rox!I love this show and i wish that if i could see my love birds are togethor not taani with rey

Anonymous said...

i love u guys specially tani. Shyron, rey nd swayam..... Plz keep dancing nd entertain me...... I love dancing ..... I will meet u soon...... Tani plz meri g.f. Bn jao...... I m chirag gupta i live in delhi... Keep remember me....... I miss u sneha ... D3 rokzzzzz

Anonymous said...

I love this show so much this is d bestest show i had ever seen nd specially i luv u rey u r so swt nd taani also

shalini gowda said...

u guys r really superb!!!!! rey,kriya,swayom,sharon(1),sharon(2),taani,vicky,nena,nilesh,simi,rini.amar,barath,vishaka.aashi.shivam ....& all did a gud team work..so d3 is a very popularity serial tht i hve ever seen. u guys r awesme...!!!!! keep uklyk did... bt really love SNEHA(sharon... i miss u & love you sharon baabhi... plz... come back to television...v guys wanna c u back lyk DAZZLER SHARON OLY!!! V ALL LOVE D3 KEEP GOING ON!!!! i'm nt missing any of the episodes of d3.. so many fans r really supporting u guys.. so keep it on... DO LYK WEAKLINGS & BE LYK DAZZLERS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,its anjy i luv d3 toooooooo much nd i never mis d episode of d3 keep going on luv u gys

raju vishwakarma said...

i love D3. my fav.sawayom and saron it real coupl.and real love

Anonymous said...

This is a fav show I love swayam I love u so very much